My Bday at Awoonga

Angus

Gday to everyone coming on the Awoonga trip.

Just wanted to let you know my Bday is on the 17th of November while we are the dam. Would everyone going be interested in having a big BBQ (hopefully red claw and barra) and few beers on that evening?

Just throwing it out there.

Angus

Yeah - of course!

Ray and my party will be ariving on the 12th, staying until the following monday morning, I had already planned on having a BBQ on the night of the 13th, (the day the rest of you arrive), I figure a BBQ at the dam somewhere for that one.

For your Birthday, best to see what day everyone is leaving, I've got a vague idea some are leaving on the 17th, so if you want all to attend, maybe a lunch time or mid morning do, or perhaps the night before?

If its for us stayers, we can work it out when we get there.

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2006/08/22 16:28

Sweet Andrew that sounds good.

BBQ on the 13th sounds good as well.

Im going with Brian and im pretty sure we will be there on the 13th.

Im pretty damn sure that he is keen to stay on till the 18th or 19th as well.

But we will see what happens.

Angus

Yeah, I figured as we will be up a day early, we can organise it for the 13th.

Probably grab some snags and bread for a bit of a sausage sizzle, maybe even some Barra / redclaw if we get straight into them eh?

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2006/08/22 18:22

Hahahaha.

Is that where you family is from Ray?

Glasgow is in Scotland.

However there are a lot of Irish names in that town as it was a dock city and many people came from all over Ireland and Scotland to work in teh ship yards. So there has always been a funny Scot/Irish mix. Just like to funny English/Irish mix in Liverpool.

Angus

Well I think we'll have to have at least 2 BBQ's. 1 on the 13th and another on the 17th. But I have a question. What are we going to eat in between?

As to the arrival date we may be early. I have the cabin booked for the 13th but that's a monday. I don't know if I could sit at home on sat & sun waiting to leave, so if it happens we could leave early Sunday Morning at about 2am to be there at by about 9am. Or we could leave 2am Monday if you want to go fishing in the brissy river Sat night.

As it's Angus's B'Day on Friday 17th I think we should stay but we have to camp at Rays place.

Archived