Australian Fishing Tournaments

Doyley

Does anyone enter this monthly online comp.  http://getfishing.com.au/

My daughter got a 6 month free membership and she picked up the largest whiting in the kids section in Februaury.  She picked up a Daiwa Revros DX2000 reel and was stoked!

sophie whiting.png

I have read reports on this site lately and so many fish caught would take out monthly prizes.  For example, last month no tuna were entered and the prize was worth $300.

As I write this looking at the tuna for this month the pic looks familiar.  Well done RUSSIAN ..... the leading tuna for this month!!!

I will have to have a look for to see which of my regular species they have. It is a good idea. We wanted to do something similar as a big evolution to the fish of the month comp but a lot of time is required. Good on them for setting it up.

Angus

59 minutes ago, samsteele115 said:

Registered and entered the tuna last weekend. Very dodgy brag mat shot though so probably wont count :P . Its not a prize winning size anyway so im sure it doesn't matter too much, wont be any controversy! :frantics:

$300 prize pack seems good, I'll be coming after you on the leaderboard @RUSSIAN;) 

You don't need those skirts ;):lol:

Archived