Replaced Lost Combo

Joe K

Hi Guys,

I have replaced my rod/reel combo lost in November. The replacement rod, reel and blue braid (in the photo) is exactly what the lost items resemble. I’m still happy to pay $700 for the recovery of the lost combo. Thank you. 

Cheers... Joe. 4F40655C-7DEC-4E69-BCED-526601A8D5CE.thumb.jpeg.2b8cb527e726f3dfb5afa7adab094b8e.jpeg

12 hours ago, Joe K said:

I have replaced my rod/reel combo lost in November. The replacement rod, reel and blue braid (in the photo) is exactly what the lost items resemble. I’m still happy to pay $700 for the recovery of the lost combo. Thank you.

That is cracker jack. I'm sorry you lost your last one. :no:

7 hours ago, Joe K said:

ook the new combo out for a cast today. The water was warm and the bass loved it. No big bass but I ended the day with over 30 bass and lost 3 lures.

Some nice fish there mate. Is that an upgrade on the handle? How much are they? Do they make them for Sustains? 

Hi Drop Bear! The reel came straight out of the box so the handle is not an after-market purchase. The Shimano Ball Handle is around $170.  I had a look at the Sustain range and I did not see the Ball Handle. Freddy’s or Tackle Warehouse may be able to source one for you. Good luck!

30 minutes ago, Joe K said:

Hi Drop Bear! The reel came straight out of the box so the handle is not an after-market purchase. The Shimano Ball Handle is around $170.  I had a look at the Sustain range and I did not see the Ball Handle. Freddy’s or Tackle Warehouse may be able to source one for you. Good luck!

Thanks mate I will give them a call. 

Archived