Fly Rods For Sale

Angus

Hey everyone.

Steve Wilkes of sports tuition is ordering a cosignment of fly rods fully ready to go from the states. Due to the size of the order there is a good discount. He has offered any AFO members who might keen a chance to get it on this order.

From Steve Wilkes

\"Dear All

I had the owner of Yellowstone Fly Rods come out with me on a charter a while back and I am putting together an order for some people who have recently been out on a trip. We are getting 9' 4 piece 8 weight rods with reel and line for around US$120. This is a trade price and there has been no mark up. It is a special offer for past participants only. The rods alone usually retail at US$179. Check it out on their website if you're interested. http://yellowstoneflyrods.com/

There are a couple of fathers keen to get theirs before the Father & Son trip in December, so an order will be placed at the end of this week. Please email me if you would like to be included in the order.

I am also planning to have some fly-fishing only sessions on the water with one person per boat in January\".

Steves Email is: info@sportstuition.com.au

Cheers everyone.

Angus.

P.S. Im getting one as im keen to chase flatties on the flats with fly.

Archived