Toga Toga

Dinodadog

Had an invite to fish with mate Glen yesterday, so as I was resting an licking my wounds from my weekend at the sons place, I thought it would be a good idea.Glen has been targeting the saratoga lately so it was going to be something different for me as I usually dont have the patience for 4 hours of casting for very few fish.

Anyway I opened the account with a nice just a whisker under 80cm toga that attacked my white spinnerbait stayed connected for 3 winds of the handle, broke loose, then decided it realy did want that good looking never seen before thing and after a exciting fight it was in the net, quick pic quick release.

We headed off trolling for a short while, then Glen yells I am on and it feels big. It was, it was another toga, exactly the same size caught on a 5 dollar frenzy lure. I told Glen it was the same fish,it liked us and followed us.Glen was in a hurry to release and I never got a shot of him holding it.

We picked up a few bass while casting to the bank as well and overall it was an exciting morning.It pays to change your tactics every now and again.

Dino

P4020007.JPG

P4020005.JPG

P4020008.JPG

P4020009.JPG

P4020011.JPG

2 hours ago, fishingnut said:

Lovely fish ! That a pb for that dam mate ? 

Yeah new PB for that dam for me, went from 75 to nearly 80cm, lake K is my biggest at 85cm. They are a slippery hard to hold fish for a pic and I didnt realy want to use lip grips.

Archived