Dog ate my GULP!

Mick

I got home from fishing yesterday and left my tackle box out side while I cleaned up, came back 30 min later and my 2 dogs had got into my box dug out my BRAND NEW / UNOPENED pack of gulp 4" minnows in pumpkin seed and eaten them all :ohmy: ..... NOT HAPPY $10 down the drain.

Give away free to good home 2, 5 year old Border Collies.....

Mick wrote:

I got home from fishing yesterday and left my tackle box out side while I cleaned up, came back 30 min later and my 2 dogs had got into my box dug out my BRAND NEW / UNOPENED pack of gulp 4" minnows in pumpkin seed and eaten them all :ohmy: ..... NOT HAPPY $10 down the drain.

Give away free to good home 2, 5 year old Border Collies.....

thats unlucky, but it's sooo funny!:laugh:

Damn thats two nice berly bombs you'll have soon mate!. My father owned a newsagency once and our staffy once comsumed (on seperate occasions) 1x Box of mars bars, 1x 250ml bottle of brake and clutch fluid and in one night destroyed exactly $1500 worth of new magazines. Not a happy dad let me tell you!!

Hahaha, don't you feed your dogs :P Maybe the dogs are really cats in disguise and were waiting for that moment u turned your back. hehe

Also reminds me of a time when my brother and I went crabbing at the nudgee river overflow creek or whatever its called(next to airport). There was a crab hole on the bank so we decided to to chuck a piece of mullet down there on a largeish hook, tied it to a stick with some bells on it. Anyways we wake up to the sound of bells and thinking woohoo we actually may get the crab, jump out of the tent and theres the dog with a big smile on her face and fishing line hangin out of the mouth. Silly bugger ate it all, we couldnt find the hook but somehow it never affected the dog (to our knowledge).

If you decide to follow the dog around or check their umm leftovers and use it to catch a fish, i think u should patent it, could be worth lotsa $$$$ hahah

Cheers

Woody

Archived