sport fishing magazine.

kriso

hey guys, inside sport fishing magazine there is a 77 page YAk fisher mini mag which is pretty good, that all aside it comes with a yak fishing dvd with guys catching thresher sharks by yak not bad, funniest part of dvd this guy loses a fish and cops a lure in the chin sinks the treble beutifully its hilarious watchin him try and keep a brave face while his mates all float over with there pliers to have a turn yanking it out of his face! worth the $8 for the dvd and the laugh of watching it.

Noice, thanks guys. Are you sure there's not a yak conspiracy? I see em everywhere. I swear I saw a guy on a yak at 2300hrs monday night at Peregian paddling north bound - I was struggling to keep a pilchard in the water with a 14" rod beyond the breakers - and there goes something on just behind the breakers paddle, paddle. Could've been the rum I spose. :woohoo:

I'm hanging out for my delivery of a Viking Profish. There is some absolutely awesome footage of catching Thresher sharks on that DVD. Tell you what, I'll be happy to catch 'em if someone else lands them for me :woohoo:

Bit more out there than bass fishing hey Angus? :laugh:

Archived