cheepy lures and plastics very cheep $5-SOLD!!!

dunney

here are a pile of lures i dont use.i ws gonna bin them all but the mrs told me to try here first

-there are 6 sprogs(all with upgraded VMC hooks)

-a shimano bream lure-one pack of 100mm squidgy shad plastics in true blue (packet opened and only one used)

-one pack of juro bait 3" rainbow mullet paddle tail plastics

-one pack of juro bait 2" blue mullet paddle tail plastics

-2 packs of juro bait 3" rattlin craw plastics (clear down and clear green colours)opened but none used

there are also some kokoda lures in there some other bargin bin lures that i just dont use..

the wierd prawn things (bottom right) are actually pretty good..like a 1/6 weight.great for tuna,macks,trevally,tailor and dart...these are just a few specias i have got on these lures.

i wilpost these for free if someone want them

price is $5 for me and a $5 donation to the site is fair i think [img size=374]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/04042008_042__AFO.jpg

post-663-144598451218_thumb.jpg

ok well u win!haha i suppose its better than the bin..i dont tell u some of the things i have thrown out in the past..im a thrower-outerer..i never usually bother selling gear..Ie-al my fishing gear for sale usually would be given to my mates.

Archived