Bikers are anglers too!

kreel

The profile page doesn't list an option for motorbikes, perhaps it should:( . Or am I the only one who for years got to my favourite fishing spot on my Honda CBR600. I would often have a friend on the back with all the fishing gear on her back:laugh: - but that's another story.

Hi Angus, Its not so much a complaint as a way to find out the other bikers on the site. I am probably missing where I can mention my bike but the only place I found is in the image below.

By the way Brisbane_boy that is a very cool bike :woohoo:. Acceptable, I am sure among any group of bikers. You would probably find Hells Angels oohing and aahing over it as you rode up. I saw an old guy riding along Schultz Canal last weekend on something quite similar - he rocks too. My bike has been in the garage for the past week (broken down :( ) waiting for me to stop spending so much on lures and put some cash into getting it fixed.

Jeff f: Much more sophisticated B) than my old method :side: , I had a backpack with all the gear in it and a couple of 2 piece rods sticking out the top. If we caught a fish or 2 they went into a dry sack and hung off my belt. :blink:

Great site guys - keep up the good work. [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Picture_2.png

post-2889-144598453105_thumb.png

Ah, no mate I see what you mean. Thats how foggy my memory is. I had it in my mind that there was an option to type transport not like tick boxes if that makes sense.

I have a delve into the bacl end and try and add "Motorbike" as a tick box option.

Bare with me as ill be going in blind :P

Angus

Archived