Fishing all weekend

Brian D

You could try Harry Atkinsin's reef. We went there last Saturday and caught 4-5 snapper in the 30-35cm range caught one 38cm and we got busted of by alot bigger ones. We also caught a 63cm QLD School Mackeral and got busted of by a couple more. I also hook onto something huge on a live crab. Drag was screaming off the reel and then he let go. So a good spot to go. If you haven't been there, it's the spot just of Stradie (inside the bay) and it looks like a boat parking lot. A lot of people, and alot of fish.

Cowfish13 wrote:

You could try Harry Atkinsin's reef. We went there last Saturday and caught 4-5 snapper in the 30-35cm range caught one 38cm and we got busted of by alot bigger ones. We also caught a 63cm QLD School Mackeral and got busted of by a couple more. I also hook onto something huge on a live crab. Drag was screaming off the reel and then he let go. So a good spot to go. If you haven't been there, it's the spot just of Stradie (inside the bay) and it looks like a boat parking lot. A lot of people, and alot of fish.

I have heard that name beofre so I did my google earth thing...

Check out the number of boats at the reef..

[img size=404]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/har1.jpg

post-348-14459840166_thumb.jpg

Cowfish13 wrote:

Ah like Mick says - very busy spot!

Keep the ideas coming, please

Archived