Anyone have a bbq to spare?

adri4n

Hey guys, I have a mate's birthday this weekend and we're planning on having a low key bbq at his place. I'm trying to borrow bbq pits from other friends but no one seems to have anything. Just wondering if anyone is kind enough to lend us a pit, it doesn't have to be gas, I'm pretty comfortable with charcoal bbq's if anyone still uses any.

I'm looking for larger pits, cos we'll be having about 15-20 people but i guess a couple of smaller ones would be great. I'd be happy to discuss details i.e. deposits or payments for the pits and gas and such. If I can't find one I'll probably end up hiring a pit for the day. Please pm me if you have a pit i could borrow. cheers

adrian

i have an used old one coverd in cobwebs and dust that your welcome to borrow im going away early friday morning so youll have to grab it from deagon on thursday if you want it

ill be away for a week drop it back after that no hurry its not like i use it often i should either have gas or you can swap and go withthe bottle i have.

jason

Archived