Newstead park last night

Jordan

Hey dude. What time did you go down there??? my brother and I went there for the first time. There was a group of about 5 others under the tree fishing that we didn't know.

Went well. I was hitting hardbodies all night while my brother used prawns that he'd caught in the cast net.

Me - 1 cod, 1 small bream dropped on the way up

Brother - ~9 bream. 4 keepers.

Was pretty good. I think we'll hit it up again tonight. Come and say G'day.

Do$tylz wrote:

Hey dude. What time did you go down there??? my brother and I went there for the first time. There was a group of about 5 others under the tree fishing that we didn't know.

Went well. I was hitting hardbodies all night while my brother used prawns that he'd caught in the cast net.

Me - 1 cod, 1 small bream dropped on the way up

Brother - ~9 bream. 4 keepers.

Was pretty good. I think we'll hit it up again tonight. Come and say G'day.

sounds like you had a good session there dostylz

haha yea i saw your brother battling a weighty snag in the cast net, i think i saw u doin the hardbody thing as well on the boardwalk before you went near the jetty. ill probably go for another walk down there at 7 so ill see you there if you are there :)

sweet. Well my brother is now trying to get us out of soccer. He's sooooo keen to get back there tonight.

So I guess we'll see you from around 6:30 or 7. Left my AFO shirt at my g/f's house, so you'll just have to look for 2 asian dudes that apparently look like twins with big F'off hair :D

Do$tylz wrote:

sweet. Well my brother is now trying to get us out of soccer. He's sooooo keen to get back there tonight.

So I guess we'll see you from around 6:30 or 7. Left my AFO shirt at my g/f's house, so you'll just have to look for 2 asian dudes that apparently look like twins with big F'off hair :D

hey mate, did your bro fish off the pontoon?

Archived