Manthony and Tom's Adventure (Zero Fish)

fishyman

:S:S:S:S:S:S

yeah well, me and anthony went out last night at around 10pm for our first adventure after he got his P's

and well we caught nothing :( :( :(

but it was a good night, we found a nice spot that i think deserves some more attention because i saw atleast 3 threadfin salmon one wouldve gone close to 1m. i spooked a littly just infront of me that would have been great fun on bream gear.

we pumelled the area for a good 1 and a half hours with various soft plastics and hardbodies that have been recomended to me and yes i even tied on gulp in the end :P

i was a bit bummed when casting out my GULP 3 inch shrimp and waiting for it to slowly drift down with a 1/72 jighead my line suddenly went tight as a nice fish took it on the drop

SHOOOOT

fish lost.

oh well, next time. will definatly be going back to that spot as it definetly holds some potential at the turn of the tide i think. we could hear what we thought was threadies hitting the surface but couldnt see them.

long story short had a good night pounding anthony's new stereo at 12:30 at night didnt catch any fish but hey after 17 years of having to get parents to drive you around limiting what you can do. to be able to call anthony at 8pm and say "fishing???" and then go out for a night is awesome.

goign 4WD on sunday again with anthony for more of whats in the pic, that was at schultz canal on last sunday i think. bald road tires are shit in s;ippery mud. and monday is a no school day so maybe have a crack at FOTM somewhere.

theres my rant for the day [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/l_02d06ba23405db6d9574808514db797c_AFO.jpg

post-2204-144598460561_thumb.jpg

thanks dan and kev ;)

yeah i reckon it could be a good spot, but to know for sure what its like id have to go and look in the daytime.

we could only see about 40m in the dark and we could hear splashing, wether it was a nice eddie or something that the occasional wave crashed on or wether it was fish we dont know.

when we first got there i had a few casts then i got snagged, i jiggled my rod tip to try and free it and yep at my feet a little maybe 50-60cm threadie (99% sure) shot out from about 3m away.

dang it :(

but i got it free :P haha

im thinking of hitting teh bream on monday to try for a PB and FOTM , pb might be a bit hard but hey still fun trying.

Archived