gladstone this weekend

benno573

heading up the gladstone this weekend for a 50th bday party on sat night. will have a few hours to spare on saturday arvo so am going to hit up my old faithful land based barra spot that i used to fish all the time when i lived there in the early 90's. here's hoping! :) will make sure i have the camera charged. taking up the live fibre rod i won at the kayak camp, hope to really put it through it's paces with a decent barra or queenie! :woohoo:

ellicat wrote:

Have a good one benno.

Don't forget to wash the toxic dust off the Prado when you get back out of there;)

ha mate, even better, going up witht he family in mum's brand new prado. it has 182km on the clock so far... so she can wash the toxic dust off hers!

terry - mate, not going to awoonga, there is a spot x in/near town the often produces. fingers crossed!!!

mate, it used to be a spot x, if it proves to still be i will provide a full report upon return... including where it is, what lure they took, what line class, what colour shirt and undies i had on... :P i'd hate to give people a bum steer if it turns out ordinary! :blush:

Archived