Sunday Looks best

Brian D

How's the weather coming this weekend?

Rain and Thunderstorms 15/20 knotts - great for boating (not).

Snday looks best at this stage - any suggestions?

Depending on the amount of rain - the mouths of rivers and and creeks might be the go.

It might even fire up the prawns.

Mick wrote:

I will have the club boat all weekend ... and I am keen for a go ... I was going to try some bay pelagics.... hitting a dawn start both Sa:sick: t and Sun....

R u keen to meet up on Sunday... where due you launch...

Sounds good - but what club boat do I look for?

Also Does it have a radio - on another post half madman nominated ch 21 vhf - but mate if it's 20knotts I am not going out into the bay.

But l could sneak out to Mclean and Straddie if the direction has any east in in.

I would be pre dawn weather permitting. (and that's about 3am these days)

I reakon I will end up doing a river cruise if weather is crap - looking to go from Colmslie up to churches and back. (again if weather is crap)

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2006/11/02 11:34

Mick wrote:

Feral wrote:
At least this weekend I have something to do - I am at the Qld Rally championships in Gympie. :woohoo:

Did you hear the WRC is moving from Perth to QLD next year (or was it the year after)

Year after (2008), Australia lost its round for next year.

The Goss around the place is if you want to see a WRC event in queensland you had better go to the first one, coz no one thinks there will be a second!

If you get out real early, and get in by 7 or 8 you might miss a lot of the wind, thats the general pattern with wind at this time of year, it does not come up until 7:30 - 8:00am but with the screwed up weather patterns it might not follow that.

Feral wrote:

quote]

If you get out real early, and get in by 7 or 8 you might miss a lot of the wind, thats the general pattern with wind at this time of year, it does not come up until 7:30 - 8:00am but with the screwed up weather patterns it might not follow that.

Archived