pinkinba tuesday 1.7.08

James W

jeez im hopeless with directions..but here goes...past the pinkenba pub, dont turn off to go to the boat ramp..go straight..follow road all the way to the end..its a fair drive...at the end on ya right is a road that ya drive past all the works going on take this road....take a left and ya heading to the poo chute..i park at the fenced off marker thingy,,,:P hope ya get what i mean..told ya im hopeless with directions!

Troy: Just follow that road to the end. Don't turn off it.

yes, past everything until you get to the gates to the Sewerage Treatment plant, then turn right, you'll drive under a crane and past teh Pinkenba Water Treatment plant construction (Recycled Water is coming!) Follow this down to the T intersection, and turn LEFT

It will be a dirt road full of small pot holes, and as you get to the end of this will be a gate/walkway onto that big BP mooring/anchoring block, follow the dirt road to the left of this and park next to the contruction site along the water.

EDIT: CHANGED A DIRECTION.

Troy take note: T intersection then turn LEFT - LEFT!! Don't turn right like I initially said.

I picked it up quickly, so hopefully I didn't throw ya off with wrong directions:P But just incase you did, I am making sure you know the right (correct :P) way.

Archived