SOAKIN @ SHULTZA

wiseguy

:dry: sigh...

well yet again the awsum forsome (minus 1, plus another) ventured out on another wayward adventure.

they left as boys but returned as sumthign different. to avaoid being cliche they did not even return as men, rather they returned as cold, wet, annoyed & above all dissappointed little boys...

THIS IS THEIR STORY...

:woohoo:

from my humble abode i gazed out a window at what seemed an ok day. infact, there was a smidgeon of blue sky sitting above the shed as i anxiously awited the fone call which would change my morning for ever....

with out missing a beat, my mission imposible ring tone sprang to life just shy of 8 oclock. my throat went dry with anticipation as i hit the green button. the green button which is so easily over looked yet a fundamental part of what we kno as the nokia 6250.

of course its boofa and he informs me that he is on his way to pick me up and transport me to the shultza. as i crawled into his black mitsubishi pajero with leahther interior i realised that my destinay awaited...

so w eget there and awsum- no rain!

we head str8 to a feeder creek at shultza due to the workers and realise that theres nothign there but toadies...

well it sarts pissing down at this stage of course and there is no cover at shultza. to cut a long story short a mircle happened and the workers started clearign off...

befor elong they r all gone and after sum sneaky sneaking we r ont he barge (in the rain)...

well no bites here either- cept formt he mozzies...

no1 seems to care, except 1 wprker who politley told us to get bent-

oh well, we were getting tired of being wet anyway!

anyway end result (after an offroad trek through the forest of LONGUS DEAD GRASSOUS) we scrambled back into boofas car dirty, muddy, itchy, diapponted but not defeated...

till next time, happy fishing...

-Wisegu:woohoo: y

fish 4, us 0...

Archived