Mr T's Closing down sale 12/7/08

rayke1938

For those who do not know Mr T's has been under voluntary administration for the last few weeks. The administrators have decided that they will be unable to trade their way out of their difficulties and have decided to have a closing down sale rather than send everything to auction.

Everything will be sold this coming Saturday. All boats, outboards, trailers, spares, workshop equipment, fishing tackle,the whole kit and kaboodle. Everything will be sold so should be some good buys there and it will help out a well respected dealer.

I feel sorry for Theo who has been around for quite a few years and has always supported the local boating community.

3244 Old Cleveland Road, Capalaba.

Cheers

Ray

I have the number for the head Mechanic from Mr T's, he serviced my Merc at home for a reasonable price, stamped log books, fulll waranty etc.

I will speak to him tomorrow in regards to passing his number on to people wanting a service if anyone is interested?

rayke1938 wrote:

Everything will be sold this coming Saturday. All boats, outboards, trailers, spares, workshop equipment, fishing tackle,the whole kit and kaboodle. Everything will be sold so should be some good buys there and it will help out a well respected dealer.

Cheers

Ray

How many "Bargins" did you pick up Ray ??? ;):P

Its not really has fault in pcb drops out when you hit pothole. It was an old ICN 635 with 2004 mapping. You cannot update the maps as they are no longer supported. Only reason I was hanging on to it is that it had, UK, Europe and New Zealand maps loaded and I was going to update after NZ trip in September.

On a brighter note I just saw on another site that Theo and co are going to move in with Coorparoo Marine.

Years ago Theo was with Mikes father at Wondall Road Marine so it will be a bit like the old team back together again.They will have Bluefin but dont know about the Suzuki agency.

Cheers

Ray

Archived