back again

straddiebrad

hey, welcome back mate! glad to see you back online and some sort of normality returning. it's not to late to register to the bream and snapper comp this weekend mate! sunday 5:30am start fishing, colmslie will be the main centre of operations. i'll bring ya a beer or 3... :P

benno573 wrote:

hey, welcome back mate! glad to see you back online and some sort of normality returning. it's not to late to register to the bream and snapper comp this weekend mate! sunday 5:30am start fishing, colmslie will be the main centre of operations. i'll bring ya a beer or 3... :P
cant make it but may come down for a gander

kreel wrote:

Good to see it worked out for you, have you replaced all the gear you lost - rods etc. That would have been a fun day out.:cheer:
not as yet but just received the money and will head out soon to get some new gear,before i go on my 4 day:woohoo: fishin trip to the barwon banks on wednesday

straddiebrad wrote:

kreel wrote:
Good to see it worked out for you, have you replaced all the gear you lost - rods etc. That would have been a fun day out.:cheer:
not as yet but just received the money and will head out soon to get some new gear,before i go on my 4 day:woohoo: fishin trip to the barwon banks on wednesday

If you're anything like me, you'll spend all the money from the claim :ohmy: and just have to have that thing :P , and that lure :P , and a new reel :P , and pretty soon spend twice as much as the claim money!:woohoo: :woohoo:

This must be the silver lining after the recent dark cloud.

Archived