wanted- RH mens golf clubs

kriso

this is great! i've spent my last cuppla days looking into this very same thing..
/>http://www.golfclearanceoutlet.com.au/index.php?action=productcatalogue&prodcat_id=53&pageID=167&sectionID=146

this is who i'm gonna go with. cheap new stuff.. piles of random irons.. something to think about at least

*edit* after giving a lot of thought to the second hand options.. in most cases cost was nearing cheaper new ones anyways so yeah... good luck

Go to golf works / drummond Golf on stanley st near the mater hospital they have heaps of trade ins.

I packed up a full set of wilson graphite clubs bag wood covers etc for about $350. Fortunately I can cast better that i can swing the club..Most of my shots (when I comnnect that is) are "cathy freemans" ugly but they just keep running.

Make an offer, the purchase price was a good 8 yrs ago, so dont be afraid. The driver itself though, is quite expensive, is a Callaway, ERCII, forged titanium, variable face thickness, Big Bertha, 11 degrees, (still about $400 2nd hand on ebay).

Macgregor RH forged irons, recently got full corded grip on all irons, 3-SW (purchased $999)

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

The driver (purchased $1500, yes $1500) + 3 wood (purchased $60) + putter (purchased $40)

Picture018.jpg

Wilson bag, cant remember price

Picture019.jpg

Entire lot is all in good-nick. Irons + 3-wood are steel shaft. Bag probably needs a clean out, haven't look in it for years.

Edit: Stones Corner. Irons: around the 200-250 mark. Big Bertha: 300 Bag/3-wood/putter, sundry items.....

for arguments sake

The titlesit 905T that i have here, is the 3rd driver back from the latest offering (907D2, which i have haha) its 11.5 degrees and a regular shaft (good for beginners)

the cleveland TA3 irons i have, were once clevelands flagship irons used by all the pros. they have since been superseeded about 4 times but still bloody great clubs

bag is brand new condition

and i will throw in 100 golf balls aswell

fishyman wrote:

for arguments sake

The titlesit 905T that i have here, is the 3rd driver back from the latest offering (907D2, which i have haha) its 11.5 degrees and a regular shaft (good for beginners)

the cleveland TA3 irons i have, were once clevelands flagship irons used by all the pros. they have since been superseeded about 4 times but still bloody great clubs

bag is brand new condition

and i will throw in 100 golf balls aswell

Agree, TA3's are top irons. Cleveland was the company that decided to make them forged irons, as oppose to blades.... Forged irons are much easier to hit, whereas blades are used by the pro's (sweet spot is much smaller on blades)

My old man can't hit the big bertha (he got it with the wrong graphite shaft), so hence why i have it... i can hit it pretty sweet though,

not to be a macho e-thug, but did play in the qld junior open a couple of times a few years back (15-17 yrs old), so i've got a fair idea.

fishyman wrote:

haha mate

i have played in the QLD junior aswell

went to states a few times

and made it into the Queensland junior advance training camp for kids with the potential to be state and national players

pitty i dont play much anymore

Any chance advanced camp was bunking at UQ St Lucia campus for a few days playing at indro, or was it south, kuraby/sanctuary cove?

i dont play much anymore either... used to play pennants as a junior heaps... alcohol/sex/drugs/techno did me in :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: No Regrest ;)

hahahaha i know what you mean, love my drink, techno amongst other things...i did my PGA traineeship and now im doing graphic design for family business.. Golf industry sucks here in oz.

Kriso, stay away from stuff from Dunlops etc. Majority of the irons are from cast alloy which sucks a$$! So brittle! Invest majority of your money on lessons with PGA Professional in our area ;)

check out here too ---> www.hirekogolf.com they make great component equipment custom made and great value! Happy to give you a custom fit to get you started B)

Archived