Wanted: Spinning reel under $100

adri4n

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a good quality spinning reel for under $100, I want to get something of relative quality so let me know what you might have. I'm looking for something larger as I'm probably thinking of putting on 15lb braid or more, and use it for light offshore fishing in the future.

I'm still relatively undecided what to get so just shoot me a pm or reply here what model and the price and I'll get back to you. Cheers guys

Yup I've seen them in the store and tried them out at anaconda,I do think they are a great reel for the price, but the pfleuger website lists them as just freshwater reels, I'm going to be using the reels in the salt as well and was just wondering if there were anything better second hand reels floating around. cheers

I`d have a look at some of the Okuma range for that price range.I`ve fished a couple of their light spin reels,avenger,epix,and a couple of endurance baitrunners for acouple of seasons now,along with some other brands,and I have`nt had a problem.I think on some of their range they carry a life time warranty.[as long as you dont intentionally abuse them??]

Archived