sharking social

toothless

hey guys just tried to up load my shark photos. but it just is not working. anyhow just wanted to say hi guys. well i left home about 1am went and got live bait. and then headed of to kooka! got there about 2am. set up and ready to go. got my first hit within minutes but got smashed! i then set up again and again got hit but this time i scored a 90cm bullie, i was rapped, i kept this bugger for the BBQ. happy now i took my time and rerigged and recasted. bang! im on again after a short fight a 75cm bullie. how rapped was i bloody rapped. so i released this little one. any how many catties later angus and jamie rocked up glad to meet them! well those guys made my day angus for your knowledge and jamie well your just the funniest bloke ive ever met. ive still got stiches! as the day went on i caught zero. to break the slience angus started to play and draged out a 80cm model! nice shark mate! anyhow jamie just kept feeding fish? whats that about? fish lover!

anyhow the high light of my day was raven. man you smashed those bullies and you should be proud of your catches on the day. i really enjoyed watching you and ray from the bank you guys had it tuff! rain speed boats and that hot sun. a bit supprised i allmost thought ray was going to jump into that jet ski and kick butt, good on you ray! your a young man at heart and i hope im stiil going strong when im your age.:laugh: well got to split now. thanks again for a great day, special thanks to angus,jamie,ray,raven,twarren,and malcom. great day guys till next time tight lines regards toothless.:fishing:

Hey toothless mate it was good meeting you. Once we turned up it seemed you had been there for the best time so I was glad I managed to squeeze my little guy in :)

There is another big report on this day if you are interested.

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=237&func=view&catid=10&id=163474

Resizing pictures is very easy.

First of all there is a AFO photo resizer which takes any thinking of the size out of the equation.

I usually just use the resizer that comes on the computer "Microsoft Office Picture Manager". This will be an option when you right click an image under "Open With". From here i just resize the photo usually to 400x300 Pixels and wallah. To easy.

Joe if you are still troubles after reading these feel free to email the pictures to me (angus@australianfishing.com.au) and ill resize them and flick them back.

Cheers.

Angus

Archived