Hinze Sun 30th Nov 08 Arvo

Rocket75

Mrs Rocket and I are planning on an mid to late arvo session at Hinze tommorrow.

Anyone else in the mood for some bassin (and hopefully Toga!) is welcome( but our tinny is full so BYO boat/yak/canoe:lol: ).

Was planning on launching at the ramp near the water tower, but remember hearing that ramp had been closed and another opened nearby...does anyone know where exactly it is and how to get to it?

All help appreciated, PM me if you want to meet up down there.

Rocket

After you pass Bonsai world and follow that road around then you get to the top of the hill and you normally turn right, go straight ahead instead and there is a makeshift track there. Follow it all the way down. Easy to find and very accessible.

Good luck I can't make it this arvo. I asked the missus the other day if I could go today after my toga success but she wants me to spend some time with the famly...........

The bays to the right of the ramp produced my Toga. I was a little disorientated when first going there because of the new ramp position but I soon worked out that on the opposite side of the ramp is the top part of Raggsies Reach.

Archived