finally got 'round to it...

anaru

Hello everyone out there! My name is Anaru, and I've finally got myself together for a intro. I've been meaning to do it, but always seem to get side-tracked by reading the threads...where to fish, how to fish what to fish for, a sale...hmmm a sale...CONCENTRATE!!

Sorry, where was I...I'm not much of a fisherperson, I seem to spend more time feeding fish than catching them. But I do love to get out and wet a line.

There is a hell of a lot of info here, and a wealth of knowledge and expertise, as well as what seems to me, a community that is more than happy to help in any way they can.

And thats what I've been looking for. A community that can help me to stop making fish fat, and start getting fish to make me fat!!! (not that I'm too far from it now, cursed beer...mmm...beer...)

enough of my prattle, I look forward to meeting you either on line or on water.

cheers

Anaru

Hi all,

I myself am new here - i have been lurking for a couple of weeks now reading articles, soaking up info and generally enjoying the conversations on here. As a local amature angler I find the info very interesting and relevent - some of the fihing tales are awesome (Threadfin at Kookaburra Park - who'd a thunk it?)as well as everybody making everyone welcome. At this point I would just like to second Anaru's comments. Great website - great job guys.

Cheers....

Well a double welcome to Anaru and Mongrel Jack.

Welcome aboard guys and Im glad you like the site.

Make sure you check out the Going Fishing and Fishing Events section. All the people that attend these are outgoing and great fishing company.

Good luck and I might see you out there!

Angus

Archived