Breaky Creek Comp

Brian D

angus what i was thinking about doing was allowing people to weigh there fish in all day, this is good cause that way the fish can be released back safely. I was just guna take a book and record the lengths of the fish. 4pm will mark the deadline of fish weigh-ins and shortly after will be the prize giving ceremony.

dave

Angus - as to how long I stay realy depends on a couple of things like:

When I actually get on the water, it could be about 3.00am. I've usually had enough by lunch time.

Also I have to get the boat home and motor washed out within a reasonable time or my wife will get ticked off. I have tried teaching her how to flush the motor but she is not so keen. I don't know why! She must be lazy!

Further If I am lucky I will be smelling like a fish - that's not so pleasant for others.

But I am a blues supporter and I might not be welcome after tonight! State of Origin means where I was born and as I was born in Dubbo I am a blue. after all I couldn't choose where to be born but I can choose where to live and Qld is best place, only need to stop the trwalers ripping the crap out of the ocean, rivers and lakes.

Go the Blues.

kazabri wrote:

But I am a blues supporter and I might not be welcome after tonight! State of Origin means where I was born and as I was born in Dubbo I am a blue. after all I couldn't choose where to be born but I can choose where to live and Qld is best place, only need to stop the trwalers ripping the crap out of the ocean, rivers and lakes.

Go the Blues.

\\

sorry mate but you can't come to the bbq now :P :whistle: B)

well if it goes by length then how cud you call it a weigh in???:P i think its called a length in... :P

i can goto the bbq now!! but im not goin to moreton :( at least i can improve on my local knowledge and skills if i stay here

im hungry for that dropshot rod to, but watch out, after taking the many pics of ando with his rod in his mouth i think ando will eat it b4 i do

lol, yes dave a prize giving \"ceremony\" i wunda if the queens coming :P jks mate.. is there prizes for other things aswell... like most legal bream lengthed in and best misc. fish?

troy

p.s. go queensland:

blue_mako wrote:

well if it goes by length then how cud you call it a weigh in???:P i think its called a length in... :P

i can goto the bbq now!! but im not goin to moreton :( at least i can improve on my local knowledge and skills if i stay here

im hungry for that dropshot rod to, but watch out, after taking the many pics of ando with his rod in his mouth i think ando will eat it b4 i do

lol, yes dave a prize giving \"ceremony\" i wunda if the queens coming :P jks mate.. is there prizes for other things aswell... like most legal bream lengthed in and best misc. fish?

troy

p.s. go queensland:

yeah boys watch out im a bream fisher man B)

Archived