are bullsharks legal to keep?

apoklyps60

apoklyps60 wrote:

thank you for the information guys. i dont know if your rangers are like ours here. it doesnt matter if you dont know the regulations. its your responsibility to know them. and they will confiscate fish and gear. on top of a fine.

Yep. And its the way it should be

another question regarding regulations. i want to use 2 rods one specifically for bait and one for sp and hb's. i get bored easily and throwing plastics while im waiting for the bait rod to bite would alleviate that boredom to a very large extant. so any information is appreciated.

on the 2 dpi sites it will have the zones and how many rods u can use.

eg; in Morton bay.green zone no fishing.yellow zone 2 lines 2 hooks.

all the info is on them sites also when u get here most fishing shops have the book with the info too.

i take the books /leaflets with me fishing so i have them to check on stuff,since i can remember it all.

i believe in justice. fishing the lagoon(carlsbad) i happened to be there when a guy was keeping undersized halibut. lo and behold the ranger came for a visit. (actually he was about 1km away watching the guy with a high powered monocular). i warned him tho they were undersized. he paid me no heed. the ranger confiscated his gear, which consisted of 2 calcutta te400's on 2 shimano teramar rods. that was a total of at least 1000 dollars(unless he stole them). then 3 undersized fish and his one legal one. those fish were 1200 a piece according to the regulations(fine for undersized halibut). then to top it off he didnt have his license on him another 670 dollars. so it was a very costly trip for him. and to make the day awesome my friend got fined for urinating against the bridge. lol. at least it only cost him 150 to relieve himself.

Archived