saying goodbye to landbased fishing!

Eug

cheers fellas, you are right on the money Gaz!

i wanted to deck it out right there and then with sounders, storm covers, bait tank, etc. in the end i settled with spray deflectors and bilge pump.

by the way should the bilge pump be on all the time?

nice one EUG, bet you itching to take it out.

Shotgun being a deckie. I dont pay for fuel or bait. I Sit at the pontoon while watching you launch boat and park your car have no gear cant tie knots and cant bait my own hooks. Let us know us know when i can come out :silly:

Eug wrote:

cheers fellas, you are right on the money Gaz!

i wanted to deck it out right there and then with sounders, storm covers, bait tank, etc. in the end i settled with spray deflectors and bilge pump.

by the way should the bilge pump be on all the time?

no mate. hopefully not at all

From Coorparoo Marine ?

I think I saw it when down there Saturday arvo. They were bogging up a few of the holes underneath... :P Just kidding.

It's a versatile unit you've got there, Eug.

With such a nice looking paint job I'd be getting some fenders to use at the pontoon ramps like Colmslie and Viccy Pt. The hard plastic pontoon material is not that friendly on your pride and joy.

lol @ silver_rex sure mate the more the merrier, although you may want to learn to tie some knots first :P

ellicat: yup theo looked after me pretty well. been thinking about getting some of those foam pillows for it. agreed the paint looks too nice to dunk into the brisbane river.

Archived