Hi everyone

superstryda

Hi everyone, just thought i'd better introduce myself quickly before the gathering on Sunday. My name is Paul, 29, love my fishing but I have alot still to learn. Have only recently started to get right into it, but I'm hooked :laugh: I'm looking to buy my first boat soon, a 3.7 - 4.2 tinnie with a 15-30hp. Really want to get off land, have only ever really hired boats for the day with a mate every now and then but they have always been more productive days than i've had landbased.

I also don't mind a bit of golf every now and then, its probably one of the few sports I can still play these days after I had a fight with a speeding BMW in my early 20's, but thats another story.

Anyway, here's a mugshot of me with my first Cod, those of you who will be at the swap meet, i'll see you there, i'll probably head out early for a bit of a landbased sesh myself.

Catcha,

Paul. [img size=374]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSCN2144_AFO-34cc1b441b261acbb72ba6c60ef88bd3.jpg

post-5233-144598491429_thumb.jpg

Archived