because i walways see what you guys are catching

apoklyps60

this is what we are currently catching right now. it was caught by one of the forum members of our southern california forums.

it was caught by mr mattlures hes known for his custome lures. maybe some of you have heard of him. it was caught 2 days ago. this is actually a fairly big one. we usually get them at a third of this size. hope you enjoy it. [img size=450]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/hali.jpg

hahaha those stupid fish never cease to amaze me...

first their eye decides to do a mischief over to the wrong side of their head, then they grow to 6 foot long....

friggin flounders :D

awesome fish man do they put up a good fight at that size?

as i said .. i didnt catch it. one of the senior members of our forum caught it. and yes they do put up one hell of a fight. and its in alaska that they get to about 400-600 lbs. the one he caught is a california halibut and they get to twice the size he is holding. the california record is 64lbs the one he is holding up is 30lbs although another person on our forum did catch a 65lber weighed after it was gutted. would have beat the state record but he forego submitting his fish to the igfa.

went fishing today all we caught were dink fish. here is a pic of my "largest" fish. sigh. this lil guy is a spotfin croaker. the largest i have caught of his species went 11lbs. this guy felt like half a kilo haha.

Archived