4.5.09 npd

faulked

with a relaxed start in the morning figured we may as well forgo the dawn rush in favour of cofee and donuts hmmmmmmm:P anyhoo sandie bela and myself met up with ray on the ramp who proceded to help with the launch he seemed happy throwing a spinnerbait of the edge so with a bit of usefull advice from dino the night before and ray at the ramp we headd of throwing spinner baits at the edges

all was quiet for about half hour when up drifted a couple of young fellas in a tinny and they start catching fish right where we had just got none not just one but half a dozen seemingly one cast after another well i started to get disshartened and thinking the dam spinner baits broken or something when as im paying no attention the dam thing gets smashed and dropped right at my feet gave me a heart attack ,and a bit of enthusiasm so i kept chucking and bang i get a good hook up "here grab this " i shout at the animal trainer complete with stables and ponies on the floor of the tinny . and bella winds in her first bass [img size=374]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/PICT0083_AFO.jpg

post-1229-144598491565_thumb.jpg

well after sandie out fished me all day as we headed back to the ramp she got one last fish in so as she took a photo i grabbed her rod with the pink lure on it and within 30ft of trolling id scored a 44 to end the day just to save some face with sandie ,

so thanks to some old but good advisers and a bloody pink lure a good time was had by all especially a pensioner mate who got half a dozen nice fillets to smoke up.:) we kept the best 3 fish for him and threw the other 4 back [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/PICT0075_AFO.jpg

post-1229-14459849207_thumb.jpg

Good one, you cracked it Jay, well your girls did anyway. :laugh: :laugh:

Just remember, if you didn't do the ground work, the boat prep and the research they wouldn't have outfished you. :laugh: :laugh:

Just messing with you mate, good report, nice to see the family thing happening.

Archived