New Roscoe

kiwifisho

out rigger a good idea .the one i got of ray has 1 .

have used it with out the outrigger for paddling about that ok.

but went fishing u want it on. i have almost flipped it a few times fishing and casting getting un snagged.

there was also another time i almost flipped it a few times too.but that was at 3 am pissed and leaning over the side with a light and net catching rainbows for my tank.

I saw an interesting mod to a canoe at monduran. on the back of the canoe, the bloke had two large sheets of tin bent in to an L shape. The bottom of the L was level and would have sat about 2 inches under the water. (the verticle bit obviously attached to the canoe) The flat bit that was horizontal would have been maybe 40cm?

I asked him about it and they act as stabilisers, but offer bugger all resistance to movement as you paddle. He said it was almost impossible to turn the canoe over, unless you did it slowly.

there a guy on ebay that makes canoes .i put the ebay links up before somewhere.they come with there wings on.

wonder if u could just buy the wings off him .suppose u could just make them,i would say ally would be the go to make them .making the curved part would be the hardest bit.

Archived