State Of Origin - Extended Registration Times

AFO

** This thread discusses the content article: State Of Origin - Extended Registration Times **

EXTENDED EVENT REGISTRATION (ON THE DAY): We have decided to slightly extend the time frames when you must register in person at the event. This is in consideration to those participants coming down on friday who may want to fish friday night. You may register to compete at 6:00am -10:00am on the 31st of July,and between 6:00am and 7:30am 1st & 2nd of August. There will also be an opportunity to register on the evening of the 31st 0f July between 6:00pm and 8:00pm. We will be set up at the Event HQ at this time on each of the 3 days. However, if you do register to compete on the day you will not receive an entry kit (brag mat and tshirt) but will only receive an official measuring substitute instead of a brag mat and the unique item. The cost is $60 to register on the day at the event.

I don't get the 31st of August bit, have you upgraded the parsley for thyme.

But I will be there on Thursday 30July, can I register then so I can start fishing 6.00am 31/7/9? Please! :kiss:

Ray and I will be on the water pegging sinkers at you if you say no.

Brian D wrote:

I don't get the 31st of August bit, have you upgraded the parsley for thyme.

But I will be there on Thursday 30July, can I register then so I can start fishing 6.00am 31/7/9? Please! :kiss:

Ray and I will be on the water pegging sinkers at you if you say no.

Ill be there at 6:00am mate so if you are there bright and early ready to register all good :)

Angus

PS Brian I just realised I have a rod of yours!!!

Archived