NPD 9/2/10.

rayke1938

Not many shrimp in the traps ended up with 10 or so and got 4 bass.I could see a lot of fish on sounder but they were only picking at the shrimp.Dino said he suspected gar so when I ran out of shrimp i downsized to a small hook and used redclaw meat for bait. Ended up with 8 rotten tilapia between 2 to 3 inches long.

Did the redclaw pots again on the way back and back at the ramp at an early 10.15 am.

Back there on Thursday with Ashhley and Rumrunner.

Cheers

Ray P2090142_AFO.jpg

Ozlad see bumped thread .Redclaw My Method.

Rocket they launched just as I was leaving yesterday. None of my pots were touched as they would have been empty as I had just emptied them. They usually go on thursdays and they will find empty pots again. Maybe they read this forum and got the message.I am lining up a borrow of a couple of moultrie spy hunting cameras so no matter what I will have them on camera.

I havent kept any redclaw for myself for over a month as I have given it all away.

I also developed a case of motorguide head when I got home.

My stern motor does not have an isolation switch and I just rely on the twist switch on the handle to turn it off when I come off the water and unplug the anderson plug when I get home.I stopped at Grahams place to unload his redclaw and we didnt notice that the motor was running bur we are both a bit deaf.

When I got home I bent down to undo the drain plug and was hit by the spinning prop.

It sat me back on my bum . I didnt know what had happened I thought that someone had hit me and then noticed the spinning prop. Got a read decent egg on my head and will probably end up with a good bruise.

I suppose I am very lucky it didnt hit me in the eye.

Cheers

Ray P2090145_AFO.jpg

i just got back from the weir Ray and didnt have any luck at all!

the charden bridge was flowing approx 40cm from the bridge so it was impossable to drop the potts!

i ended up at the weir and only got three shrip in 1 hr!

see how i go tomorrow? i might try cedar creek?

i will remind you to take the anderson plug out when we head back! :pinch:

looking forward to it!

cheers Ian

Hey mate OOOCCCHHHH!!!!! :pinch: That must have given you a fright! My watersnake has gremlins in it! It starts spinning for no aparent reason? :unsure:

I think I reckonised your boat on the gateway from when I picked up that battery, You must have been on your way home? Was around 2:30pm.

Just a question, I'm sure this has been covered but I can be quite ignorant at times :)

Who are the sharefarmers?

Cam :)

ellicat wrote:

I don't know if always seeing the funny side of things is wrong, but I have to ask - Did the good wife want to know why you were taking a camera into the bathroom ? :blush: :laugh: :laugh:

Why it was to take a photo of his throbbing head Rocket, what else would it be for :blink:

I'll bet she called him "captain" :P

Archived