Bulldog Giveaway...

chris_stewart14

Hi Guys,

My mate is throwing up for adoption his 3 year old male Australian Bulldog. Dog is a 100% purebread with papers, not desexed.

For those unfamiliar with the breed they look exactly the same but are quite abit more solid than the American and English variety.. This dog weigh's 40kg but is around the same height as an average bulldog. Is free to a good home but would need abit of space or a good walking regime.

Let me know if interested.

Thanks

Chris 1-20100309.jpg

post-5149-144598519112_thumb.jpg

I will haveto clarify that with a mate but Im quite sure it's the Australian Bulldog Federation or maybe I was reading the wrong part of the papers. I have seen the docs personally though and I'll get my mate to clarify. I will also hit him up for some more snaps. He is alot thicker through the body than he looks in the photo. Having never seen an Australian Bulldog before I was unfamiliar with the breed but he is built like a brick $hithouse.. Not fat but just thick and muscular.

The dog is very people friendly however has not been trained, so has no manners and does not know how to sit or stay or anything. If my mate ran him round the block once a day and taught him to sit and stay the dog would be mellow as but at the moment like any dog he gets excited and wants to jump up on your waist when you see him and when your 40kg's it's like having a dumbell thrown at you. All he needs is proper training.

I do however have one more person interested who contacted me first but I will certainly still be in contact.

Chris

he sounds he just needs a tad more attention, he's a lovely dog...im sure he'll be someones best fishing mate soon. aslong as he finds a good home thats all that counts...

whats he like with other dogs?? im only interested about registration papers more so to keep the council off your back and falsly assuming your dog as a dangerous breed blah!! blah!!....mate if you get really really stuck and no one puts up there hands or has taken a shine to him already, i would consider adopting him and giving him a home(partner permitting of course)hate to see him in pound... he'll live with another aussie bulldog.

good luck and all the best

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately first person couldn't go for it but he is still looking for a home. He used to live with two dogs before he moved to my mates house so I would imagine he is fine with other dogs. Especially another one of his own -- that would be wicked fun for him. His papers are registered through the Aussie Bulldog Association and comes with all the papers and docs. As I said, this dog is a teddy bear. Very friendly around people, but just doesn't get walked at the moment and never had anyone teach him any manners so he just doesn't know any better.. I desperately wanted him myself but live in a unit :(

I am more than happy to tell my mate that anyone who wants to check if the dog is what they are after or okay with any of their existing pets on a trial basis, that we will take him back if it doesn't look like working out so you wont then be stuck trying to find him a home. I just really want him to find a good one as he is so cool he really deserves it.

Attached afew more pics -- please let me know if anyone is interested..

Chris mac2-20100310.JPG

Archived