Bull Shark Alert in Brisbane River report

taib

came across this report this morning on couriermail..... would like to watch the show..... might check out on youtube....

but here's the link for the report -

/>http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/tv/bull-shark-alert-for-brisbane-river-warns-jeremy-wade/story-e6freqj6-1225840192244

• 2 months later...

i've had 2 sharks brush my legs over the years and they never came back for a go, the first happened to me in a canal on tallebudgera ck when we were jumping off the bridges when i was 14yrs old, the next time was sking in the brissy river when i was 18yrs old after falling off and the boat never stopped and left me mid river for 5 minutes. both time i'm reckon were bull sharks with that distintive sand paper feel as they brushed past my leg which they say is a way for them to sense what you are and wether it is worth for them to have a chew. very scary at the time but it didn't put me off skiing or swimming during the day with mates just i would never do it around dusk or dark. also heard of a large bull shark in the same talle canal chewing on a kayak while a guy was having a early morning paddle which put the wind up him about 5 yrs ago

Archived