Brisbane River - Deckie welcome

Brian D

I'll be setting off from Colmslie tommorow morning at about 4.00am - I'll get to jetty at about 3.30am for some cast netting.

I plan to Troll a bit them flick a few lures then live bait. I don't know what weather will be like so where we go will depend on that.

If someone wants a deckie ride for the morning just drop me a PM or leave a message. No expeience or gear required but you gotta be willing to put in the yards. It might be tough going and expec to be back by lunch time.

Cheers

Brian D wrote:

No expeience or gear required but you gotta be willing to put in the yards. It might be tough going and expec to be back by lunch time.

Tough going in the cruise craft? who you kidding, it would have a smooth ride in a cyclone!

Hahaha

THere you go being lazy again Feral - I meant \"you'd have to work for it\" throwing cast net while I sipped on coffee, hauling anchor while I munched on a snickers bars and winding winch while I watched.

Believe it or not I actually put in a new seat for the deckie so they could ride in comfort. (Especially for you TerryH)

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/04/09 02:28

Brian, you're killing me mate! So the days of trying to sit on a sliding esky whilst holding onto my hat and bouncing around like a madman are over? :( Somehow I'll miss that

Feral: I believe him when he says that he'll just sit back and sip coffee!:P But then again, what's a deckie for

Good to hear about the seat!

Post edited by: TerryH, at: 2007/04/09 03:54

Archived