Kedron Brook Floodway 16/04/07

Sorrello

Went to Tuckeroo Park on Monday at aroung 11:30 just for relaxing few hours of fishing before work. Just using prawns for bait I settled in. The toadfish were everywhere, pesky little critters. I put out a few slices of bread for berly, see what I could tempt. Got lots of nibbles but not really much happening. I was happy though, enjoying myself, just glad to having fun. I did catch a couple of tiddlers, although being new to Australian species I would like somebody to identify what I caught. Am looking at going to Bongaree Jetty in a couple of weekends time. Anybody have thoughts on what the fishing is like there. What bait I should use? Plastics or normal bait. Tight Lines Everyone.

sorrello- send me a \"pm\" whaen you are thinking of going to the bongaree jetty and i might tag along for a fish...i have had limited success there off the jetty with soft plastics but all not a loss. i have got little \"big eye trevally\" on plastics along with the ussual pike, talior and the odd flatty. coming up to winter there might be a few squid coming back there but if its busy on the jetty i find its hard to get the squid to have a go ....let me know when you are thinking of heading up this way..

Gday mate.

Happy to identify the fish.

Didnt get any pictures?

Mate Tim A will tell you good things about Bongaree.

Apparantly if you use prawns as bait there you should basically be bale to catch bream all day.

I know people live bait there for Mackeral as well.

Thanks for the report.

Angus

Archived