Lake Monduran Family Classic

crazywalrus

Hi Guys - I thought I would put this out there for those who are interested. The annual Lake Monduran family fishing classic is being held the weekend of October 9 and 10. I am going to take my boys up and camp the weekend but thought if anybody is interested they will probably need to get a camp site booked. For those that have not been there the fishing can be hard but especially rewarding when you hook up on a 1m+ Barra. The Lake is beautiful with a lot of standing timber. Not sure what the entry fee is this year and the prize pool but please find a link to an entry form for 2007. Cheers Ted

The Camp Ground

2007 Entry Form

Hey Ted we have been going up to this for the last 2/3 years and the prizes the give away saturday night and sunday before the comp windes up is unreal and thats just for lucky door prizes as well as the major prize of a new tinnie and not to mention the prizes for catching fish.

Cheers dassa

Yeah i did the comp last year as well, and agree...the lucky entry prizes are great. We ended up having a real party up there last year, with a few crazy character's partying in our tent and rigging up our lines for us into the wee hours of the morning.

They've got a great setup and take care of their dam, so its a great place to fish. Unfortunately i didnt hook up tho :-(

Good luck!

This year will be my first year at the comp. I had a great time up there between Christmas and New Year. I went up there with the Ex did not know anybody else but there where several families there that we got to know and had a great new years party. I really love the vibe there the way every time someone stops at the cleaning table everybody wonders down to share a story.

Archived