Dr Barnabys cure

hooked_on_trout

Well there was this young lady who had quite small boobs, so she went to see Dr Barnaby (an expert on such matters).

Girl: "Doctor what can I do to increase my breast size?"

Dr Barnaby: "Well my girl you have come to the right place, all you have to do is follow these simple steps on a daily basis for 3 months and I guarantee you will have huge knockers in no time at all."

Girl: "Well.. doctor what are these steps?"

Dr Barnaby:"My fair lady all you have to do is rotate your nipples clockwise every morning and repeat this poem three times 'ooby dooby doobie, I want big boobies'".

Well.. in hearing that the girl left and followed the instructions every morning.

Until.. one morning she jumped on the bus and remembered that she forgotten to follow the routine.

Well she didn't want to miss out on a day and wreck the routine that Dr Barnaby had instructed her to follow, so she decided to do it quietly on the bus.

She placed her fingers on each nipple and rotated them clockwise while reciting the poem "oobie doobie doobie, I want big boobies"

Just as she finished she noticed a young gentleman across the aisle who had noticed her.

The young gentleman leaned in toward her and spoke.

Gentleman: "Excuse me but I couldn't hep notice you just then. Are you by any chance a patient of Dr Barnaby?"

Girl:"Why yes.However did you know?"

Gentleman:"Well as it happens I am also a patient of Dr Barnaby's"

Girl:"Oh you are?"

Gentleman:" Yes, but my poem is "HICKORY DICKORY DOCK!"

Archived