Bucks night/Morning

robin

Im trying to organise a fishing charter for my Bucks morning, and yes at night i will be very drunk, but i want to do the fishing charter for the early morning part.

My issue is that i wanted to go via bk's fishing but they are not answering there phone, or replying to there emails, does anyone know of any alternitive number, and also are there any other better charters out there that anyone would recomend for gold coast.

robin wrote:

Im trying to organise a fishing charter for my Bucks morning, and yes at night i will be very drunk, but i want to do the fishing charter for the early morning part.

My issue is that i wanted to go via bk's fishing but they are not answering there phone, or replying to there emails, does anyone know of any alternitive number, and also are there any other better charters out there that anyone would recomend for gold coast[/b].

imo...any other charter is recommended

robin wrote:

My issue is that i wanted to go via bk's fishing but they are not answering there phone, or replying to there emails, does anyone know of any alternitive number, and also are there any other better charters out there that anyone would recomend for gold coast.

Your keen mate :X Good luck anyway, for the wedding too :)

Archived