Help wanted in return for seat in the tinny Sat3rd

hunter armytage

After my last month or so fishing the river with what can only be described as minimal results, I am offering a spot( or 2 ) in my tinny for saturday morning fishing the brisbane river and or mouth for someone who knows what they are doing, as its become rather apparent that I dont!

My tinny is 4.1m ally craft rhino with 30 Hp and can take up to another 2 people other me (it just goes faster with only 2) so with that in mind . I am throwing out an open invitation for anyone who knows how to catch fish in the river, to come along and show me what I am lacking, because its getting embarrasing going back to the misses with nothing but photos of undersized squire.

I will be leaving colmsie boat ramp around 6:30 am this saturday 3rd of july

Conversly anyone who has a boat and dosent mind a tag along I can follow along in my boat if thats more convenient.

So there it is , I have swallowed my pride, let me know what you think

Send me a PM if your interested

Cheers

Hi Metal head

Thanks for the offer , Blair V was first in so It looks like we are going to head out from colmsie a bit earlier now at 4am , will you be around at that time?. Even if your not I would definately like to take you up on the offer of following you out so i can learn a trick or two .

Cheers

Archived