fishn off moreton

mackmauler

met dom at the ramp yesterday before sunrise, there was bugger all wind so we had a good ride out, seeing my blue fishing has been more hit than miss I decided to spend the first few hours chasing smaller game, in great conditions the 50 fathom reefs were easily fished resulting in some good perlies, a few kingies hooked up and we ran over a school of dolphinfish/mahi, it was a top few hours fun, doms first dolfin ate a laser slug which is not a percentage play as they leap and throw weighted lures most times, this one performed like a beauty and stayed connected to my surprise, a nice one nailed my bait a little bigger (106cm) and a few smaller fish were caught, the pics never do them justice the colours seem to blend, must get a better camera one day.

back to plan a, ran another hr to the shelf dropped all the lures out and we waited and waited for next 4 hours as the boat chugged along at 7 knots, nothing happened again, though dom can tell you about his first tuna, :lol:

jordan how was work? we were thinkin about ya:laugh: dom you were a champion to have onboard, look forward to another trip mate. [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/fdmtone_018.jpg

post-880-144598412427_thumb.jpg

Archived