AFO links not loading forum posts

HookedOnTackle

i am having a problem and i know at least one other has as well...

when opening a link for a seperate afo forum, it doesn't load the topic. the headers and background all come up, but i can't get to the post. originally it would put the shortened link in the address bar, but learned to use copy link and it still doesn't load the page.

i am using google chrome, win7 and previously xp, even tried using ie8 64 bit and nada.

is this a google issue or do i need to adjust some settings?

i asked this a while ago, i tried everything even switching browsers and it still doesnt work so i have to use a different computer for AFO.

i did a bit of searching and i think it's something to do with security settings but im not sure what.

good luck and if you solve it please share

What it is from the sounds of it (and yes we are aware of it and are looking at getting it fixed) is the "session" expiring.

It happens to us as well. It is generally after it has been idle for quite some time.

Don't want to give too much away but there are some improvements/upgrades happening in a week or so and then some more a few weeks after that. Hopefully this issue can be sorted out during that time.

Until then, please just go back and log back in from the homepage and this should re-establish your "session". Sorry for the inconvenience

Archived