sat 11th morning yak

grant h

Have heard they have been catching a few GT's in the canals, so with a bit of luck you might get dragged around a bit. If I didn't have choirs to do, to get in the good books for the KFT rounds later in the month, I would go.

You might want to invest in a little sea anchor if you haven't got one yet, the wind is supposed to be fairly fresh Saturday.

Good Luck. :huh:

billp wrote:

Have heard they have been catching a few GT's in the canals, so with a bit of luck you might get dragged around a bit. If I didn't have choirs to do, to get in the good books for the KFT rounds later in the month, I would go.

You might want to invest in a little sea anchor if you haven't got one yet, the wind is supposed to be fairly fresh Saturday.

yeh all good mate got one. the leccy also helps alot.

grant.

grant h wrote:

billp wrote:

yeh all good mate got one. the leccy also helps alot.

grant.

And a landing net :P ?

Archived