New Model Elite Prowler 4.1 - SOLD

Biggles

Hi Guys,

After last weekends Wivenhoe Convention I managed to come home with a brand spanking Camo Prowler Elite 4.1. With my kayak stable already quite full it's best that this one go to a good home and not feel neglected. The new Prowler Elite 4.1 is the updated model of the Prowler 13 and has features such as, front, rear and sides carrying handles have been changed to solid handles(same as on Ultra 4.7, Peekaboo & Mysto), additional 2 x forward facing flush mount rod holders in front of the cockpit area. Making a total of 4 flush mounts as standard. I also have a new seat that will be tossed in.

The RRP is $1599 for the bare yak, you can have this one with the new seat for $1200 pick up from Caboolture. Give me a yell if you know someone in the market for a new jazzy 4.1 Elite.

I'll add some more pics a bit later ;)

Regards

Al

P9120064.jpg

rayke1938 wrote:

Good price mate. Bargain for someone.

Cheers

Ray

Thanks Ray, I'm sure she will go to a good home in due course, there's just no real point having a new yak in the garage that I'll never use. I think there are some Damiki surprises in the hull for the lucky buyer as well ;)

Al

• 2 weeks later...

A few more pics for anyone contemplating the new Prowler 4.1 Elite. I have dropped the price a bit more to move her along, $1200 collected from Caboolture, that's $400 cheaper than the RRP. Shoot me a PM if you know anyone interested, still has full manufacturers warranty.

Al

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

If it is still around at Christmas time I may be able to take it off your hands.

I'm sure it won't be at that price but you never know. I am trying to talk SWMBO'ed into

an offshore yak, as soon as I convince her it is safer then my voyager, I'm set.

Bill.

Archived