Special offer 4 AFO Members - Ajiking Baitcasters

Ben Derecki

G'day all

We'd like to put forward a special offer to AFO members on the new Ajiking range of low profile baitcasters.

The Steel-R is the ducks nuts of Ajiking's baitcaster range. Briefly, its features are: 8 stainless steel ball bearings, 1-piece anodized aluminium frame, forged and ported lightweight aluminium spool, magnetic cast control, titanium nitride-coated line guide for less friction and better corrosion resistance, carbon drag washer, brass gearing and a star drag with an audible click.

The reel's retrieve ratio is 7.0:1 and as a guide it will hold around 250-300m of PE2 line.

That probably wasn't such a brief description...

The RRP for the Steel-R is a respectable $180 but we're happy to put it up for $145 delivered which is a discount of 25%.

There are a few pics of the reel and its components below:

steel1.jpg

steel4.jpg

steel2.jpg

steel5.jpg

steel6.jpg

I think you'd agree that it's a pretty tidy looking reel.

Pls PM me if you have any questions or would like to grab one of these reels.

The Ajiking Tournament Queen (kind of unfortunate name that still kind of works :S) features: 5 ball bearings housed inside a one-piece aluminium frame, a centrifugal braking system (as opposed to the Steel-R's magnetic brake system), brass gearing and is available in left or right hand retrieve.

The reel's retrieve ratio is 6.2:1 and as a guide it will hold around the same amount of line as the Steel-R.

The RRP for the TQ is $155 but we're happy to put it up for $125 delivered which is also discount of 25%.

Here are a few images of the TQ:

tq1.jpg

tq4.jpg

tq2.jpg

tq5.jpg

tq3.jpg

tq7.jpg

Pls PM me if you have any questions or would like to grab one of these reels.

Archived