Anybody keen?

Fishguts

I quite often chase large shark species out and about our islands/up north etc,in a couple of weeks time ive got a few trips lined up where we will be tagging sharks,so if anyone is keen to get out and about and chase some sharks for a good cause let me know and we can put something together.Preferably people with reels no smaller than a 900H though,coz we r going to need the big distance to reach deeps spots/channels etc.cheers matt

[attachment:1]38677_415766546706_667691706_5185011_796692_n.jpg[/attachment]

cool :) Well we'll organise a trip soon,im thinkin maybe somehwere round the inskip bar?? depends who is keen to travel and what transport people can get? i will have a couple of seats spare i think.Im just in the middle of testing a few spots for activity and what not.Places that would be good are spots like woodgate,inskip bar..maybe even poona? we could do it all in a weekend so it wouldnt collide with anybodys plans as well.Ive got 2 kayaks as well so deployment will be no problem but anyone with a tinny is more than welcome to use it.share your thoughts

matt

cool :) Well we'll organise a trip soon,im thinkin maybe somehwere round the inskip bar?? depends who is keen to travel and what transport people can get? i will have a couple of seats spare i think.Im just in the middle of testing a few spots for activity and what not.Places that would be good are spots like woodgate,inskip bar..maybe even poona? we could do it all in a weekend so it wouldnt collide with anybodys plans as well.Ive got 2 kayaks as well so deployment will be no problem but anyone with a tinny is more than welcome to use it.share your thoughts

matt

Hey mate

I'd be pretty keen to stick around you as you know sharks behaviour (i've seen your sharking pics)

I know absolutely nothing about sharks, but i would love to learn some tips.

I'm always up for a good cause and this tagging buisness seems the ticket....

I'd be glad to be a decky just to learn how to help.....

Let me know mate and i'll be there

Cheers

Cain.

That'd be awesome brad! THanks! :woohoo:

There ya go fishguts. im all set if you'll have me aboard :lol:

Careful mate... you're only a little guy... if you catch a legal sized bream we'd have to strap you in. :P

Just joking mate. Hope you get to tag along... then you can teach me some stuff when we head out one night for the bities.

hey as i was sayin to young_fella,we are always goin sharking so if u guys ever wanna meet up and go chase them give us a yell.

Sounds good mate. I got myself a set up as recommended by a guy at Anaconda last year, but am yet to even have an enquiry, So would definately be keen to catch up and get some tips.

Well i'll hit brad up to borrow a rod for the night, you will have to tell me the setup i need of course....

But yeah dibbs your right.... Lucky im going out with fishguts or else i may never be seen again......

I feel pretty safe with an experienced man eater hunter like himself.... :laugh: :laugh:

I will PM you in a few days after my sons birthday, I just need to know the time place and what i need to bring....

Cheers mate!!!

Cain!

• 1 month later...

Archived