KFT postponed to 7th November

qbkami

Was getting readying n pumped for the comp, just about to head up with a few mates and hear its postponed :ohmy: due to mother nature :angry: damn you mother nature! oh well just wondering who's entering the Round 2 KFT? I already know KAF and tomca who else?

Hope they arnt already up there... cause you guys will be getting a call soon :laugh:

p.s. Any Tips on fishing on a kayak? Its my first time and Ive tested it a couple of times, its harder then it looks esp when your always drifting with the current, how do you stay at one spot,anchor?

K-A-F booked 2 nights up there, so he's having the weekend away regardless. His prefish today went really well with a few fish quickly.

I can't give away any secrets about kayak breamin', coz I have enough trouble catching them on the days that count :blush:

I will probably miss the rescheduled round 2 and move my entry to round 3.

I want to get the new boat wet for the brc and promised nickers her first win in a comp :laugh:

^^^^^^^^^^^^thats exactly what I was thinking about swapping round 2 for 3, although I reckon Mooloolaba would've been a good round.

My prefish whent well yesterday, it was very windy 35knots++++ and bloody strong current. The water was extremely murking and I spotted a few bullies comeming to the surface.

IMG_0305.jpg

This was the biggest fella at 26cm to the fork, on a tt blade, I didn't bother with the other one as it was rainning. Fishing time was just under an hour.

:) nice bream KAF, if only it was still on :( would have been a hell of a experience.

looks like everyone bailing, :) at least ill see you there Bigtez ill be wearing the SOO shirt since its the only thing that has AFO on it that i have :laugh: . wooo go team AFO!

Archived