New T Curves

Artifishal

Has anyone used the new range of T Curve rods? I just bought the Revolution offshore 902 Spin Rod this afternoon, it feels great but cos i've spent so much money on gear lately :P i have to use my TSS4 for now. It feels a bit heavy but maybe a Stradic 6000 might come my way for xmas.

I am going camping at Rainbow beach in 2 weeks for a few days (cant wait :woohoo: ) I'm hoping i can give the new rods good workouts.

yeah i went to bcf to get a light outfit last thurs and ran into Katfish who put me on to them,

I got 4kg inshore 7ft and a 8kg inshore7ft. bloody awsome bit of gear.

the eyelets aren't fuji guides there some other brand by the looks of it on mine. They might be sic guides they look a bit light on the 6-8kg stick thats all.

wicked colours

on my light T curve the threaded part of the real seat is upside down. it screws down from the tip. so when casting I griping the threaded part of the reel seat it gets really anoying.they should be the other way around so it screws up from the bottom and you grip a nice bit of cork handle instead. probably why there going so cheap

Archived