Chance to respond to the profiteering post please.

goldnugget

Since the other post is locked, if I may respond.

Spell checker is less of a priority for me when I have something important to post. In relation the crack about my inteligence, as a former firie natural disasters are an area I am familiar with and from memory soon after the Toowoomba disaster broke I jumped on line to get all available data that I could get my hands on, feared the worst and let everyone I knew in the afected areas of what will most likely happen some 24 hrs before the government went live with it on the news, first I let family members know and co-ordinated them, then I jumped onto the forums (inc this one) and gave people the heads up as it was unfolding, along with links where I was getting my information. Sometimes the fingers type slower than the rate my brain is going at and there are spelling issues, or double letters not showing up due to a sticky laptop keyboard (but thats another story :woohoo: )

most people are intelligent enough to know that typos are no sign of a persons intelligence and can still read the information being posted.

If the Moderator would like to lock this thread too feel free, but felt I needed a chance to respond to the closed 'Profiteering' thread.

Archived